Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Reaction to first day:

I must say, I was pleasantly surprised with the dynamic of this class. I felt more relaxed than I have in any classes so far, the people were easier to talk to, and the subject matter was very new and fascinating to me. I am slightly anxious because of my aforementioned lack of artistic ability, but I am excited to take on a new challenge! (however cheesy that sounds...) I am particularly looking forward the electronic music portion of this class, because a) I am also taking a music recording class and it's nice that I can expound upon those lessons in this class, and b) music is what I know best. I also want to use photography as a medium for some of these projects, with look rather intimidating up front but as I said, I'm ready for a challenge. I hope that this class expands my view on art along with my own artistic ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment